Good Morning Lovelies!
Today is Friday!! I know every one is excited. I've got a couple of things to share here and I need to be quick.. so lets get started.
1. The fertility clinic called and the set up our next round starting Jan 6th! Holy crap batman!
2. My best friend & his family will be here on Jan 7th & we get to pick them up at the airport
*happy dance, happy dance*
3. I started doing 5K's on the elliptical and stationary bike Tuesday to push myself & so far I've beat my time by four minutes (elliptical) in three days! My legs and butt hurt so bad, but the push is so much fun!
4. The hubby broke his ring finger knuckle & has to have surgery tomorrow. They may not be able to do the surgery do the serious brake & there is a HIGH chance he wont have any mobility in that finger ever again. Super nervous and scared for him either way. If they do the surgery he will have rods in his finger not allowing it to bend .. but if they can't reset it then he still won't be able to bend it. :(
5. The Urology appointment went better then expected. He put the hubby on a pill that he takes twice a week and told him to take Vitamins C&E everyday. We go back in March for another sperm analysis to see if the vitamins & meds are working. Fingers crossed it boosts his T levels! *We have, in addition, started doing breakfast (3 eggs, 3 pieces of bacon & a cup of coffee). We also have changed his diet to accomidate more starches. We shall see.
6. My custom NIKES came in today and I wish I could go try them out at the gym already. LOVE THEM. I will be ordering another pair in the near future.
7. Our roomies that have been living with us since August moved out yesterday. The hubby & I get 24 days alone before the 'best friend' shows up. *super excited*
8. I got checked out at the gym today and it boosted my confidence level sky high. So glad I ordered two pairs of those Victoria Secret Capri's.
That's all I got ladies. There is a lot to be said in this short list; but I've got a lot of things to get done tonight. Having a sick hubby is miserable; having hubby who just had surgery is horrific. Having a hubby who just had surgery and can't play his x-box one.. good lord. Grocery shopping is done ~ got all his favorite foods, Christmas is done ~ just gotta order it on Amazon, and I'm about to finish the laundry. He will be on 'medical leave' until Jan 3rd.. hopefully I will be able to still get to the gym everyday.. I go drop more pounds before the treatments.
Hope everyone has a great weekend & can't wait to check in on Monday!!!!